Deadline September 15, 2018, 11:59 PM EST
Seeking mind-bending wearable head pieces suitable for runway show fundraiser for ATHICA, to be auctioned in time for Halloween and Wild Rumpus. Made with any materials, natural or unnatural, abstract or figurative, electric, mobile, static, assembled, printed, forged, sewn, or crafted. The only limit is your imagination! (And your cranium — the head pieces must be able to be worn on the head.)
Cranial Offerings will take place at the Live Wire on the corner of Hull and Dougherty Streets in downtown Athens on Thursday, October 18, 2017 from 7 to 9:30 pm, with music, food, cash bar, and a runway performance in conjunction with a raffle of the headpieces.
Please submit your intention to participate by September 15, 2018 — ATHICA will follow up with details and next steps.
Each participating artist will receive the following:
- Two tickets to the Cranial Offerings benefit event ($40 value)
- Ten Tickets for head piece raffle ($10 value)
- A complimentary 2019 ATHICA artist membership ($25 value)
- An entry fee waiver for 2019 ATHICA juried exhibition ($25 value)
- Total Package Value = $100