Saturday, October 5, 2019, 7:00 PM
Coordinated by Kathryn Koopman, composer and ATHICA music coordinator, this evening of music designed to coordinate with the final weekend of ATHICA’s current exhibition “Yellow,” features 15 musicians performing the following pieces. Free/donations requested and open to all.
- Yellow Pages by Michael Torke, for chamber ensemble
- Kilau by Kathryn Koopman, for calung and electronics
- Sun Quartet op. 20 in G minor, movement IV: Finale, originally for string quartet but transcribed for synthesizers
- Set Sail for the Sun by Stockhausen, realized by electronic ensemble
- The Light that Fills the World by John Luther Adams, for chamber ensemble