During the weeks of February 26, 2022 through March 27, 2022, the work of ATHICA members is featured in this annual members’ showcase. As an all-volunteer and membership-based organization, ATHICA serves as a community-hub for artists seeking conversation, collaboration, and a venue for sharing and experiencing contemporary art. The 2022 Members’ Showcase is a prime opportunity for all of these essential components of the arts in Athens.
The exhibit is self-curated and will be installed by ATHICA board members and volunteers. (Renew your membership for 2022 here: http://athica.org/membership)
* New and existing 2022 members are invited to submit a work of their choosing in any media by February 21, 2022. All submissions are via this online form.
* Artists are asked to deliver their works on February 21, 2022 from 4-6 PM.
* Work should have been created within the last two years and not have been shown previously in the Athens area.
* Two dimensional work should not exceed four feet in any direction. All 2-D works must be delivered ready to hang with wire.
* Artists with 3-D, video, and performance work should state their presentation needs in order to coordinate options and available space.
* Artists will need to pick-up their works on Monday, March 28 from 4-6 PM unless other arrangements are made.
An opening reception will take place on Saturday, February 26, from 6pm-9pm.
Online entry form for 2022 Members’ Showcase: https://forms.gle/cGdV4bMspJoGTJam8