To submit your images via the web, you can use the same Google account that you use for Gmail. If you are not already a Gmail user, you will need to create a Google user account.
First, have your images ready on your computer and know where to find them.
Then, log into your Gmail/Google user account:
- In the upper right area of the gmail Google page, next to the search bar, you should see a grid of nine squares
- Click on that and in the menu that pops out, select the icon labeled “Drive”
- This will open a new window, with a page titled “My Drive”
- Select the red button on the left labelled “new”
- In the menu that pops out, select “file upload”
- This will open up a window on your computer that will allow you to select the image file
- Select the image you want to upload and click the blue “open” button on the lower right of the window
- You will see a progress box on the lower right of your drive: 1 upload complete
- Select the name of the file in the progress box.
- In the window that opens, select the three vertical dots on the far right at the top of that window, which have a rollover labelled “more actions”
- In the menu that pops out, select the item “Share”
- In the window that pops out, select “Get Shareable Link”
- In the revised window, see the link and make sure the pulldown is set to “anyone with link can view”
- Copy this link onto your clipboard or somewhere you can find it again.
- Paste this link into your submission.