Loading Events

Events for February 2017

Calendar Month Navigation

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

January 21 - February 4

January 21 – February 4, 2017 Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

January 21 - February 4

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

January 21 - February 4

February 3 @ 9:00 pm

techno/acid-house wireless headphone dance party: Snack Master & New Age Video Aquarium and Others https://www.facebook.com/events/746052942211476/ Join us Friday, February 3rd @ the Athens Institute for Contemporary Art for a sloppy slew of hyped n’ hybrid critically acclaimed electronic music acts featuring Snack Master & New Age Video Aquarium on tour from Baltimore, MD. Wireless headphones […]

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

Two Member Pop-Up Exhibitions: Cap Man / Plein Aire Group Show

January 21 - February 4

Strong Girls Camp

Strong Girls Camp

February 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

9-12 (plus lunch from 12-1) Contact Strong Girls <wearestronggirls@gmail.com> for more information

Opening Reception: I Swear I Saw This

Opening Reception: I Swear I Saw This

February 11 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Opening Reception 6-9 PM, featuring poetry reading by Jacob Sunderlin, Exhibition February 11 – March 5, 2017 I Swear I Saw This: the line as witness Curated by Mike Calway-Fagen Featured Artists: George Belcher, Courtney McClellan, Jacob Sunderlin, Jon Swindler, and Christina Tsui

Panel Discussion: Art As Tool for Witnessing

Panel Discussion: Art As Tool for Witnessing

February 16 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm

Panel Discussion: Art As Tool for Witnessing: Thursday, February 16, 7:30-8:30 PM Curator Mike Calway-Fagen and participating artists

Private Event: CURO

Private Event: CURO

February 17 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm

CURO Coffee Event

Postc(art) Night

Postc(art) Night

February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Who says contacting your elected representives has to be a drag? We at ATHICA cordially invite you to a fun evening of music and friends to write to your representatives on artist-made postcards. Government funding for the arts (specifically the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities) is currently at […]