The spacious and airy ATHICA gallery is available for your wedding reception, birthday party, performance, photo or film shoot, company party, or other event.
- A minimum membership of $25 is required to rent the facility. Discounted rates are available with $100 membership and up. All rentals subject to availability; first-come, first-served.
- Rates: $100 per hour (plus $25 membership) or $75 per hour (plus $100+ membership). $100+ members also have the option to have one free week night event or one free one-day pop-up exhibit in Gallery B.
- The occupancy limit is 87.
- We have two bathrooms, including one with a steel sink and counter for party clean-ups.
- The ATHICA floorplan can be downloaded here.
- We have a large roll-up garage door for easy loading & unloading.
- Our high sawtooth ceilings range from 13′ to 22′.
- Our 2,200 sq. foot space is ADA accessible and can accommodate multiple seating arrangements.
- We have a limited number of portable and folding chairs and one folding table. If more are needed, you will need to make arrangements with a rental company or other source.
- Your event can occur during or between exhibits, depending on your needs.
- All rentals are subject to facility availability; first-come, first-served.
Restrictions of being in a historical warehouse district:
- No loud amplified music past 10PM
- There are irregularly timed, loud trains passing by — charming in their own way!
- Access to the space and restroom facilities is shared with other tenants (art studios and small businesses)
- No candles
Please complete this brief form regarding your interest in use of the ATHICA galleries for exhibitions or events. All inquiries must be submitted via this form in order to ensure that the ATHICA board can respond with greatest efficiency. Your assistance in this is greatly appreciated. Every effort will be made to respond within two business days.